samedi 20 mars 2010

Being a Musician Today...

What amazing weather... It is on days like these that I am happy to be a musician. Most days, I get to make my schedule and do what I want when I want to. And so this morning, I got to go to the beach. I am already back in the city, I feel like I have had a full day already and the best part is that after I am done with the work I want to catch up on, I can go out again, check out some live music, and keep enjoying the weather.
Paul (Umbach) sent me a new version of one of the new songs, "Man", with the awesome playing of Matt (Wigton) in it and I am so excited about it. My work is to say what I like and don't like, what needs to be changed or added, and since Paul always does an amazing job, I pretty much have nothing to say... Tough life!
Of course I have my ups and downs like everyone else in every industry, but today, I am happy to be a singer-songwriter, living her dream in New York City...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire